Meeting: National Offshore Safety Advisory Committee (NOSAC)
|Date(s)||12/12/2017 - 12/13/2017(10:00 - 18:00)|
|Venue:||Coast Guard Sector Houston-Galveston|
|The National Offshore Safety Advisory Committee (NOSAC) and its Subcommittees will hold meetings in Houston, Texas to discuss the safety of operations and other matters affecting the offshore oil and gas industry. These meetings are open to the public.|
Agenda – Day 1
- Subcommittee on "Safety Management Systems on Vessels Engaging in Well Intervention Activities'' will meet from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. to review, discuss, and formulate recommendations.
- Subcommittee on Regulatory Review will meet from 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to review, discuss and formulate recommendations.
Agenda – Day 2
- Presentation / discussion of progress from Subcommittee on Safety Management Systems on Vessels Engaging in Well Intervention Activities
- Presentation / discussion of progress from the Regulatory Review Subcommittee
- OCS Industry Focus Forum:
- Eighth Coast Guard District Officer In Charge Marine Inspection Operational Update
- OCS National Center of Expertise Update
- BSEE Gulf Region Update
- Industry Regulatory Discussion
- Presentations on the following matters:
- U.S. Coast Guard Regulatory Status Update
- U.S. Coast Guard Cyber Security Initiatives update
- Maritime Administration Update
- Update from BSEE Headquarters
- Public comment period
if you want Committee members to review your comment before the meetings, submit them no later than November 24, 2017. See the Federal Register notice for contact details.
|Point of Contact:||Commander Jose Perez, Designated Federal Officer of NOSAC|